Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dreaming

In my dreams, if there’s ever a sex scene, what usually happens is like a PG-13 movie: there’s kissing, touching, maybe a bit of skin showing, and then everything fades to black. The next scene is the “after” bit, where we’re in bed with the sheets pulled up. All the good bits are left to my imagination, but it’s obvious that some hot monkey love took place.

Not last night. Last night I had my very first ever full-on, no holds barred, orgasm in a dream. Absolutely fantastic. The weird thing is , though, is like in a lot of my dreams, I was aware that I was dreaming. So I KNEW that I was dreaming and getting busy, and I was wondering if I’d actually O before the dream scene changed… and I did, and it was good.

My libido has been super-charged for a couple of weeks now, and I guess it’s all that extra blood flow and whatnot going on down below. I find it quite ironic that I’m not sick or nauseous, I actually have an crazy energetic sex-drive even though it’s not that mythical second trimester yet, and I’m single. There’s no lover lucky enough to get to take advantage of my slut-level randiness.

::

Last night was the first O dream, but I’ve had some really interesting dreams in the last week or so; at least, they were interesting enough to me that I remembered them upon waking, which is sometimes really hard for me.

Some of them were those realistic-type dreams. You know, the kind that’s so banal and everyday that it truly seems real? Well, in one, I dreamt that I woke up sneezing and got a bloody nose in the middle of sneezing. This led to me blowing mini-streams of blood all over my white sheets and pillowcase (even though the sheets at that time were actually green). I woke up for real a second later, and immediately reached one hand up to my nose, while turning on the light with the other hand so I could see how bad the blood was on the linens. There was, of course, no blood.

In another dream, I’d gotten up from bed and gone into the kitchen to get something to drink. There was a little bit of orange juice in the fridge, so I finished it off, then went back to bed. Flash-forward to my real awakening in the morning, when I was going to the kitchen to peruse my breakfast choices. Before I opened the fridge, I was mumbling about there being no more orange juice, and I really wanted some orange juice. Lo and behold, there was orange juice in the fridge. These dreams really mess with my head sometimes, but I find them interesting. In that, sometimes my brain is processing the most basic occurrences, but they still get a full cinematic event.

::

Slightly more interesting, but still weird, was the dream I had about me and my dream-fiance. We were college students, and the dorms were co-ed. The dorm rooms also happened looked like rows of stadium seats, and there’s just no way for me to explain that and have it make it any sense.

Anyway, the “rooms” were for 3 people, so my fiance and I were looking for a likely candidate to share a room with us. Apparently my fiance was bisexual, and we were into threesomes, because we were checking out all the cute guys to find one who appealed to both of us, obviously hoping that our close proximity would lead to more than just a friendly relationship.

I found a really cute guy, the three of us became roommates, and all was well… for a dream-while. Then I discovered that my fiance had decided he was just gay instead of bi, and wanted to be with our roomie exclusively. I had a big ole country fit, threw his ring at him, and left them still naked and going at it while I looked for another dorm room. Weird.

2 comments:

battynurse said...

Ok, those are some interesting ones. Aren't the sex dreams nice though. I've had a few and not even pregnant and I look forward to them. Lucky you on no nausea too.

bleu said...

I had a roomie in college who had an orgasm in her dreams almost every night. I was always astounded and envious. During pregnancy they sure come, but mine were with strange side stories. Like one was a dream involving me and a very old chinese man. Totally freaked me out but the O was so good. lol

Just know you will probably have the "lose the baby" dream or the "forget you have a child" dream. Those are also really really common during pregnancy.