Friday, December 21, 2007

Ultrasound pics to date

Okay, so I've talked about the various ultrasounds, but haven't posted any pics. I finally scanned them, so here they are.

12/4/07, 5w6d. Heartbeat= 102 bpm
It looked much cooler live. I could see the membrane, yolk sac, and the flickering of the heartbeat.









12/11/07, 6w6d. Heartbeat= 115 bpm. CRL= 5.8 mm.
I had no idea what I was seeing, other than recognizing the flicker of the heart.










12/21/07, 8w2d. Heartbeat= 169 bpm. CRL= 18.3 mm.
I love today's pic! Juniper is all spread-eagle and like, "Whoohoo! Look at my junk! You can't tell what it is yet, but lookit!"

It is so unbelievable, how much has changed in just a couple of weeks. There are arms and legs in there! And a Big Giant Head, over on the right.
I think Juniper looks like a gummy bear, with that big head, and little stubby limbs.

3 comments:

Babe* said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing these pics.

Merry Christmas to you and Juniper!

Familyofthree said...

WOW. I agree, he looks like a gummy bear!

Me said...

You have a lovely fetus! ;-)