Friday, December 07, 2007

Tummy sleeping

Sometimes the most silly things pop into your head. Last night as I was about to drift off to sleep, I thought, "Wow, you'd better enjoy this while you can. Before you know it, you won't be able to sleep on your tummy anymore."

Yes, I am a dedicated belly-sleeper. 60% of the time I sleep on my tummy; 39% finds me on my side. And that rare 1% is back sleeping, which usually only happens when I have a cold and can't breathe, so I sleep on my back, propped up on 19 pillows.

Honestly, though, it's already somewhat uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy, although it has nothing to do with my uterus: it's the boobs. They've gone from my normal huge, to gigantic and sore, and I have to do some creative pillow positioning to be able to sleep on my tummy without the weight of my body causing horrific agony as I crush my own breasts.

No comments: