Monday, December 10, 2007

I Heart Raisin Bran & Healthy Bowels

I realized that I unknowingly lied the other day about cravings. I didn't really see it as a craving, but it hit me this morning: I've been satisfying a "craving" for almost two weeks now. I am addicted to Raisin Bran. Also oatmeal to a small degree, but the main culprit is Raisin Bran.

If I do not have Raisin Bran for breakfast, then I will have it for lunch. If not for lunch, then it will be dinner. I don't think I've gone more than 36 hours at a time without getting a RB fix. That stuff is like crack to me. And to think I've been wondering why I haven't had any problems with my bowels. Hah! With all the oat & bran fiber I'm eating--coupled with the 4 million ounces of water per day that I'm drinking-- it would take a miracle for me to get backed up.

(knock wood)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh - my first month I ate an entire jar of banana peppers, including the juice. That's how hubby says he knew I was knocked up.
Since then, as you know, it's been salt, salt and MORE SALT! I was a huge sweet toothed girl before baby but now I would take an entire shaker of salt over a candy bar any day.
The good thing is my veggie cravings have REALLY increased these last few weeks. At least he's getting something healthy out of this deal at the tail end of his "stay".

battynurse said...

Well that sounds better than pork rinds. I've always thought pork rinds were icky. But that's just me. Enjoy your cereal.

Anonymous said...

I emd up going through a box every two days or so. I have it for breakfast, snack after school, and usually later on at night. I recently discovered how much I like it.