Sunday, December 02, 2007

So freaking tired

We got some new DVDs in the mail the other day, and one of them was "Ocean's 68", or 13, or whichever number the new one was. As it's been a while since I last saw O11 & O12, I decided that a rainy Sunday was perfect for a marathon of testosterone.

I got halfway through O11 and nearly gave myself a concussion when my noggin began to dip as I fell asleep, and it headed for the surface of the coffee table. It's really sad when you're falling into an uncontrollable sleep at 1pm. And that's after sleeping a full 8-9 hours, too. Well, minus a couple of bathroom breaks, and the obligatory punani-pessary insertion.

Two days until my first ultrasound, where I'll get to see if there's really something in there. I know that sounds completely stupid, but I honestly don't think I'll believe that I'm pregnant until I see something on the ultrasound screen. I know I've seen two positive home pregnancy tests, had two positive--and properly increasing-- hCG betas, have achingly sore breasts, and can barely stay awake more than 4-5 hours at a time. Still, there's a part of me that won't relax until I see a splotch on the u/s. Two more days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of never having a social life again due to your own body turning on you. ;)
-Lila