Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thank you

First of all I want to say thank you to all the lovely people, old friends and new, who came by to leave messages of comfort and understanding. I really appreciate the outpouring of virtual hugs and offers of virtual shoulders. I've just been taking it easy, and doing my best to follow a great piece of advice someone gave me: to be kind to myself.

On the TMI, physical front: I haven't had any cramps in over 24 hours, and my bleeding has slowed from a medium to a light flow.

::

A very special thank you to Mrs. K, my friend Lila's mom. (Sidebar: Yes, even though I'm nearly 40, I cannot bring myself to call friend's parents solely by their first names.) Lila and I have been friends for about 15 years or so, and her mom is just fantastic. Mrs. K, you rock, and I'm so glad that my "nephew" is going to have you for a grandma!

3 comments:

Familyofthree said...

I am late, but wanted to extend my deepest sympathies, and heartfelt condolences on the loss of Sam.

katty said...

I'm so very, very sorry that you lost your baby. My thoughts are with you. K.

katty said...

I'm so very, very sorry that you lost your baby. My thoughts are with you. K.