Thursday, January 10, 2008

Damned spot

There was bright red spotting this morning. I am quietly freaking out, although I'm trying to calm myself with the reminders that:

1) I do have a subchorionic hematoma. Just because I haven't spotted in the last 3-4 weeks, it hasn't disappeared yet. It could well be the source of the bleeding.

2) I had an internal exam two days ago, and did have slight brown spotting yesterday.

The problem, though, is convincing that little voice in my head to be quiet. The one that keeps reminding me that although I spotted before, it was never bright red. The good (?) news is that it is now brown, and that it really is spotting. As in, there's nothing on a pad, and it only shows up when wiping.

The word is that if I'm still spotting tomorrow I'm to go in.

5 comments:

Deb said...

May this just be a blip and no need to go in tomorrow!
Hang in there...

bleu said...

Oh that just sucks, because it turns your whole world upside down with worry.
I think it is very good it is only when you wipe and I am sending so much positive vibes and love.

Catherine said...

I'm sending good thoughts your way... and taping closed the mouth of that little voice in your head. :)

Kristen said...

Praying that the spotting is nothing serious. XOXO

Babe* said...

I pray that this is nothing.