Sunday, July 06, 2008

Excuse me while I clear my throat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After getting around to posting for the first time in forever, I decided to suck it up, and catch up on groups and blogs and whatnot, and see what's been happening in the world while I've been... whatever it is I've been doing.

The first thing I see on FF is Shadow Pregnancy's baby pic. Yes, her baby came a month early. Like me, she had BP issues. And as I always expected would happen to me, they took her baby early from IUGR. All personal anguish aside, he is a cutie.

::

On a good note, Cali is in her FET cycle, and ET is only a little over a week away. I'm keeping all my puffy toes and swollen fingers crossed for you, hon.

2 comments:

bleu said...

Oh hun, I am so sorry for all you are dealing with. Remember though, just because the feelings come rushing back and feel like you are back to square one you really aren't, it is just another wave, but you are further forward than back then, you have grown a bunch and healed much too, the waves just come by from time to time. they just are further apart.

Much love and I want you to have a new damn doctor that gets this BP situation under control!!!!! My roomie has major BP issues and it is scary when it isn't managed.

Mama Shel said...

This title keeps reminding me of that old DJ Kool song, "Let Me Clear My Throat". Ah, I used to be able to do a mean Ed Lover dance. Eh, does anyone remember who Ed Lover is anymore?