Monday, October 02, 2006

Extra lovin' for my oven

Okay, so what's going on? Is it "offer semen to Kim week" or something?!? Don't get me wrong; I love my friends, but I'm kinda freaking out by the outpouring of love and jizz that seems to be coming my way.

Man, there are so many 5th grade moments in the paragraph above, but I'm leaving it alone.

Another couple that I know has offered me their, uh, libations of love. I think I'm starting to leave happy land, and am headed straight for slightly freaked out land. I have no idea why I'm freaked out; I mean, it's an embarrassment of riches, so to speak. And again, the offer was made completely on their own; we weren't even talking about any remotely relating to my uterus.

[Me] "Hey, can I have some more salad?"

[Friend] "Sure. By the way, you want some semen?"

[Me] "Well, no, not on my salad. But thanks, anyway. So, do you often serve jizz salads?"

It didn't really happen like that, but the real event was just as surreal. Anyway, I don't even know if I'm open for business. I have my HSG scheduled next Monday, so I'll find out soon if my tubes are open or not.

2 comments:

charlotte said...

How are you going to choose? We need details!

katty said...

Gosh, how lucky you are!