Saturday, September 02, 2006

Naughtiness

I really am a dirty old woman.  I realized that I'm constantly having "fifth grade moments", which is what my circle calls it when you do things like:
-snicker whenever someone says the word "balls", even if it's in reference to a sport
-giggle uncontrollably if someone says anything about "toes", because all you can think about is the camel variety
-guffaw without shame if an uttered phrase has anything in common with excretion
 
And so on.  You'd think that, with all the time I spend talking to other women about our vaginas and reproductive organs in general, that I'd be over anything so asinine.  Nope, not a bit.  I still giggle when someone mentions hot dogs.  Don't even get me started on space and black holes.

1 comment:

me said...

I'm 36 (my birthday is 8/18 - the day after yours apparently!) and my husband is 51 - that type of humor doesn't escape us either so I sympathize!