Friday, November 30, 2007

A month of music- Day 1: Nekromantix

I have no idea why, but I'm going to put up a lot of music/videos for a bit. I guess I just feel like giving you all a little more of a clue of who I am, as defined by my music. ;-) So, even though it's not officially December yet, I'm going to get started on my personal countdown for the month. Seeing as I've been listening to an older Nekromantix's cd lately, it's only appropriate that they're the first ones out of the gate.

Although I very much like "Gargoyles over Copenhagen", I think my fav from this cd is "Nice Day for a Resurrection". Unfortunately, I can't find a decent quality of that for your listening pleasure. So you get "Gargoyles" today, which is still a damn fine (& fun) bit o' psychobilly. Did I mention that I can't sleep at night?

1 comment:

Dresden said...

how is it that we have not discussed psychobilly music before??

my first few years in LA were ALLLLL about this genre...with a bit more towards the rockabilly.