Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beta from yesterday (20dpo)

Last night I started having wicked cramps and pains on my right side, and woke up this morning to some slight spotting. Once I talked to my nurse, I wasn't too surprised that there was some spotting action going on, seeing as my progesterone yesterday (which was 20 dpo) was only 9.27. I was immediately put on the waxy vajayjay P4 bullets of death. Well, okay, not "of death" perhaps, but certainly "of panty staining".

Despite what you might think at times of my writing, I assure you that I can be verbally eloquent at times. Due to my ability to vividly describe how the pain I'm having now is different from the pain I've had over the last week, my nurse is cautiously giving me the ectopic speech. Just in case. So we can watch.

So where are we now? Ah, yes: low progesterone, punani suppositories, and a mention of ectopic pregnancy. On the good side, my hCG level was 1,321 at 20dpo. I go back tomorrow for another draw (5w1d / 22 dpo), and will get my results tomorrow afternoon, probably around 3 or 4 pm.

5 comments:

bleu said...

With my son my prog dropped to 9 right around that time. I went on the suppositories as well and I now have a 5 year old. Just make sure to take them twice a day, every 12 hours, as the level will drop otherwise.
I am so excited for you and your beta sounds great.

Deb said...

Hang in there! The beta looks good and hopefully the cramps were a one time thing.

Me said...

Oh god I hope it's not ectopic. It should be YOUR time. I hope it is.

Anonymous said...

that is a great looking beta. & it looks like they caught the progesterone stuff in time.

hope the next blood tests are picture perfect.
xo

battynurse said...

Oh my gosh. I sign on after a couple of days and see this. Congrats!! And yes I can understand the panic attack thing. Hang in there and I hope this is all good.