Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two weeks and counting

I wish that my title had something to do with being pregnant, but unfortunately it doesn't. No, it means that I have roughly two weeks before I may be unemployed. New Boss let it slip yesterday that the closing date for the sale of my property is July 11th, which is two weeks away. Two more weeks before I may have to go on the dole while searching for a job in the crappy market here.

Today is 16dpo and still no period, but my temp took a nose-dive and I have PMS. The evil bloody bitch is coming, and I have the teariness to prove it. Then again, that could just be impending poverty that has me all emotional.

My day started off with a screw-punctured tire, a trip to the garage, and being an hour late for work. Not to mention a not-so-hefty, but unexpected, bill. Is it Friday yet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Thursday :-) and that's next to Friday! Maybe the new boobs, I mean, bosses will keep you. But wise to cover your bases.

Debbe

battynurse said...

Sorry about the dropping temp and PMS. Also hope that the job thing goes ok.

Anonymous said...

I have been a bad friend to you as of late....you truely have had a lot on your mental plate lately. I cannot make things right but I promise to listen and hold my useless comments. I love you!

SULLY said...

*Hugs* What a crappy time you are having! I am sorry AF is coming. UGH...but am even more sorry that you may be out of a job...maybe this is an omen saying you should just stay home while TTC.

Keep your chin up...if you can!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen/talked to you in FAR too long. I miss you!
I'm off Tuesday and Thursday if you think you could hook up at some point on either of those two days.
I also think I have a (hallaluah!) Saturday off this weekend!
I'm not tired all the time any more so I'm up for meeting you somewhere after my usual bedtime of 7:00 pm.
By the by, what happened to my ticker? :(