Monday, June 18, 2007

Lila's news

My friend Lila, the one I wrote about previously, had her first ultrasound last Wednesday. She was dated at 8 weeks, and was able to see the heartbeat. I am so freakin' thrilled that I've completely lost my mastery of the English language, and just want to babble. I am so happy for her and her husband, and that there will be another child in our group for me to spoil, give lots of sugar to, and to buy noisy toys for. Happy, happy! Joy, joy! Wow, what a difference a few hours and a quick chat can make in your mood.

So, just for Lila, I've added a pregnancy ticker on my blog. Since she's not exactly the type to mess around with that kind of stuff--but she reads my blog!-- we can both keep an eye on the progress of little Ziggy. Much love, Lila-girl, and I'm looking forward to this next step in our long journey as friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is teh awesome!

Heh, actually though, I'm a member of a message board on justmommies.com and have my own ticker complete with kitty paw prints and a black cat that looks just like Cooper.

Most of the girls are soccer moms *rolls eyes* but many of them already have children and therefore contain a wealth of information.

Anonymous said...

Oh, also - I wanted to post a link to my ticker so you can see what I'm talking about.
Go to my Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/lilaculpepper. I think I need to re-add you as a friend before you can see the cuteness.
See ya Saturday night at the party??