Monday, July 09, 2007

Confusion

I have absolutely no idea when the axe will fall. First, I was told that my own personal D-Day was July 11th. Now, I'm being told that 7/11 is when the loan money goes hard (don't you just LOVE business-speak?!? I have to admit I snickered a bit), but that the closing won't be for another two weeks after that. In summary: I either have a job for 2 more days, or for two more weeks.

Bleh.

In vagina related news, I am on cd 11, and I'm starting to feel the ol' ovaries twinging and gearing up to ovulate in about a week. No u/s and trigger this time around; this is a semi-"break" cycle. Yep, I'm just tossing some baby-batter in my hooter, and waiting 15 days to see if I make a bloody mess in new white panties.

And who says romance is dead?

2 comments:

battynurse said...

Ok, so that's an interesting description. baby batter. Good luck with the semi-break cycle.

SULLY said...

LOL...baby making batter...

Good luck!