Sunday, August 26, 2007

Whew!

My previous post was lamenting the fact that I had no idea where my freakin' egg was hiding. I'd actually started peeing on things the night before, and of course the opk was negative. But I'd been having fertile cm for about a week, and ovary twinges, and all that good rot. I even sank to the level of checking my thermometer several times a day just to see if it seemed to be working properly.

A couple of days ago I wrote that whole pitiful post... and got a positive opk later that night. I ovulated the next day. I'm 2dpo right now, once again in the TWW. I can't believe it, but I've been so worried about ovulating, that I'm just relieved that it's happened and I'm not freaking out yet about the whole TWW thing. "Yet" being the operative word.

1 comment:

battynurse said...

Oh yeah, with you on the yet part. I 3 dpo I think and trying not to even think about it. Can't say it's really working but trying anyways.