Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Humpday Humpable: Vaughn Lowery

You know, there's just something lucious about this man's face. And abs. And ass. Etcetera. I especially love the cleft in his chin. Yummmm. Anyway, I bet almost all of you are wondering who in the heck this is, this Vaughn Lowery. You're thinking, yeah, he's cute, but that could just be some guy you met at the market.





So, this pic should clear it all up. Yes, it's "that guy" from the Joe Boxer commercials a few years back. There was the original one in the bedroom set, then several that were made for Chirstmas. I know there was "Unwrap", where he was dressed as a present; and there was also "Antler Boogie", where he danced with a quartet of women. There may have been more, but hey, do yer own freakin' searches!

I still giggle when I watch them. There's just something so cute, although vaguely Step-n-Fetchit, about his grin.

No comments: