Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twilight is coming!

In all the crazy, non-stop drama that has been my life, I completely missed the release of the final Twilight book in early August. I picked it up almost a month late, but have read it cover to cover almost a half-dozen times since. I really like this series, and am sad it's over. I managed to get a extra mini-fix by downloading the partial draft of "Midnight Sun", but alas, it's over now.

But wait! There's even more proof that I've been living under a rock: I didn't know about the upcoming movie until about a week after I got the last book. And yeah, yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, but I gotta say that I've been laughing my ass off at some of the parodies I've found on Youtube. So of course I have to share! If you haven't read at least the first book, these won't make any sense, but if you have, I hope you bust a gut as much I have. Out of the billion I've watched, I like these two the best.




2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm not sure I want to see the movie. I am always afraid of not liking the movie after really enjoying the books.

Mama Shel said...

Kimmie, love of my life, apple of my eye, BFF since I was 18 I once again have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
Please to call/write and fill me in on details? kthxbye!!!