Monday, November 27, 2006

I have a follicle THIIISSSSS big!


There are eggs growing in my ovaries, and I swear that they feel like they're this big. I'm just waiting to ovulate to get some relief from the damn things. When I think of women who're doing IVF, where the point is to have as many eggs/follicles growing as possible, I sweat & shudder, and tip my fedora to their bravery and determination. Not to mention, to their high threshold of pain.

I'm around cd 17, so if the ovulation stimulation part of this cycle is successful, the Big O should be happening any day now.

More jizz and Instead cups. Thank goodness for poor college students who need extra money to buy kegs and bongs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that's funny! I feel like my ovaries are that big too!

Good luck with this cycle!

whatthef*ck said...

i'm on the edge o' my seat here.

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I think you are right (about your comment on my blog) I will follow your advice.

So how is your cycle going? It looks promising...

TKS