Friday, April 03, 2009

PSAs for the day

Seeing as I'm a product of the times-- ie, I can only seem to retain about five phone numbers in my memory—I no longer have phone numbers for most of you guys, since the Glorious Mugging of '09 resulted in the loss of my cell phone… and the accumulated numbers of the last 15 years or so.

 

So I'm sending out a general plea for phone numbers and contact info to those of you who know me in "real life": please drop me an email at any of the addresses you have, and give me your info.  And if you have info for mutual friends, feel free to send it, too.

 

::

 

For the fertility-challenged: is there any word from Cali today???  I can't go to blogs while I'm at work, but I get my comments via email, so PLEASE leave a comment if you know anything!!!

2 comments:

calliope said...

ooh! I am all up in your blog post!!
Nothing going on with me yet. Big induction talk to happen next tuesday if no baby shows up between now and then.
Thanks for thinking of me, sweetie!

xo

Mama Shel said...

You got mine, didn't ya? I sent it about a week ago.