Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Humpday Humpable: Jimmy Jean-Louis




Well, after quite a long hiatus, it's finally time for the return of Humpday Humpables! This week features Haitian-born actor Jimmy Jean-Louis. Now, what's really funny about JJ-L is that I saw him in "Phat Girlz", and thought he was verra verra handsome; I immediately knew that I wanted him on my list! But it wasn't until I was looking for decent pics of him that I realized that I see him almost every freakin' week on my favorite TV show, "Heroes".

Yes, Jimmy plays the role of The Haitian, which is funny to me because he IS Haitian. And I've been watching this show for ages now, and never realized that The Haitian was the same person as Dr. Tunde. I feel so incredibly stupid, but I do have one teeny excuse: the man looks completely different depending on the mood he's emoting. When he's all serious and brooding, he looks nothing like the happy, charming character from "Phat Girlz". Really. I'm serious (but not brooding).

In case no one's figured it out, I really, really, really like men with shaved heads, or very closely shorn hair.

1 comment:

battynurse said...

Oh I know what you meen. there is something incredible about a shaved head. Never watched heroes but from that pic, that is a nice looking man.