Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm still around!

Okay, so I went on vacation last week, and only had computer access for a few minutes a day. So, no blogging for me! And while I would like to wax lyrical about the sights and experiences of my mini-holiday, I just don't feel like it right now. So, here are the highlights:

-Tuesday 12/12: arrive in Nashvegas. 14 dpo, no positive test. Nauseous.

-Wednesday: do the touristy/Christmas/I'm just so freakin' glad to be away from home & work thing. 15 dpo, no positive test. Go to see the Rockettes (fantastic!), start having the most evil cramps I've ever had in my life.

-Thursday: more touristy stuff. 16 dpo, no positive test, no spotting or bleeding. Nauseous.

-Friday: Feeling like shit, skip company Christmas party because of nausea & extreme cramps. Head home. 17 dpo, still no spotting or bleeding, still a negative hpt. Go home. Late at night, around 11pm, start spotting. Despite the lack of a positive hpt, lose my shit completely. Hope is insidious, and I'd let myself start to hope.

-Saturday: By noon, the Red Sea is flowing. Almost a freakin' 18 day LP!!! That just ain't right. Spend most of the early afternoon crying, but have to pull it together because friends are in town to celebrate Christmas. Whoohoo. Yeah, I was SO in the holiday mood. Not. But my friend-family turned out to be the best medicine for me, as they really lifted my spirits.

So, anyway, that's the quickie version of the last week for me. I went in to see my doc Monday, to make sure everything was as it should be. And you want to know the damndest thing? All that physical and emotional drama, and it was just the drugs extending my LP. No dead baby, no cyst; just an over-productive corpus luteum. Remember that giant follicle I mentioned? Well, it turned into the mutha of all progesterone pumping fools!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry....

Anonymous said...

Damn it, I'm sorry Kim. I was hoping for you.

Anonymous said...

Damn it, I'm sorry Kim. I was hoping for you.

Anonymous said...

Damn it, I'm sorry Kim. I was hoping for you.

Anonymous said...

Damn it, I'm sorry Kim. I was hoping for you.