Saturday, June 07, 2008

Scattergory Saturday!

Calliope has declared today to be game-day, and challenged us with Scattergories. Per Cali:

SCATTERGORIES - Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.

(Note from me, the splendiferous Kim: Please note that my questions are numbered differently, as the original list had no #4. I can't have a list with missing numbers; it would be bugging me all day!)

1. What is your name? Kim
2. A 4 letter word: knot
3. A vehicle: Kia
4. A boy’s name: Kane
5. A girl’s name: Katya
6. Drink: Kool Aid (Oh Yeah!)
7. An occupation: king
8. Something you wear: kerchief
9. A celebrity: Kiera Knightly
10. Something found in a bathroom: KY Jelly
11. Reason for being late: kissing in the car.... at least, that was why I was late for curfew as a teen!
12. Something you shout: "Kitties!" (Okay, I don't shout that, but I've known plenty of toddlers that do.)
13. A body part: knee
14. Word to describe yourself: kinky

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute idea!

Panamahat said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think about time too. What happens for other people while it passes. How it seems so different for me.

I don't knit, but I have recently got into felting, and I enjoy that. I tried to learn to crochet when I was young...

I would try to do the scattergories thing, but struggling with NCLM as it is. No time, no time!

Portia P said...

Here via nclm.

I love your game. You did well with the letter K. Not easy.

On your last post. I love to create and never could get on with knitting. I cook. That's helped me throughout all my IVF's as it takes my mind off the horrors and misery.

I'm sorry about your m/c. I'll stick around to see what's next.

Lee said...

Tagged myself and did this meme too!

DC said...

What a fun meme! I hope you're doing well. Please check in soon! :)

alicia said...

very well done! fun meme

here from nacomleavmo

Kim said...

Cool game! Looks like fun! NCLM

Juicy said...

I shout "Kitties" all the time! :)

I'm definitely going to have to play scattergories on my blog, I've seen 2 posts today about it.

Thanks for the idea!

(here from NCLM)

Tricia said...

Hehehehe....very inventive!
I wouldn't cope with not having #4 either. Who does a list and skips a number???? Crazy people that's who.
I was so sorry to hear about losing Juniper earlier this year. This whole thing just sux. I'm glad you've found ways to get you through.....even if they do involve Kerchief's, KY and Kinky....you know, put like that, it sounds reeeeeealy bad.

Me said...

Beyond the fact that I have never played scattergories IRL, I can't bring myself to divulge my letter online. Forgive my prudishness.

DC said...

Hope you're doing well. Please check in soon! :)